Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Here are a few digital layouts I did for R for Father's Day. They were part of the calendar that I made for him. Happy Father's Day Daddy! We love you!






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey dear, you should put your family picture here too, all those pictures are super cool~

Maryann said...

You always have the cutest pictures! Your family is so sweet.

Kathleen said...

such sweet pictures! i love the calendar idea! i'll have to remember that for next year!

Tonia said...

SOOOO cute! I guess it is easy to have cute scrapbook pages when you have such cute people to take pictures of!

caseyann said...

Too cute!! what a great daddy! it's great to see him playing so much with victoria! a lot of dads don't. Chan is also so good at playing with all of our kiddos!

Tanner, Mel and Hayden said...

those are so super cute pics!!

Cara said...

hey karen, it's cara (sister hazen) from the miss. saw you had a blog and checked it out. looks like life is going well for you guys, your daughter is beautiful! my blog is private but if you send me your email i will invite you! nice to see your still using your crafty talent! cara taylorjriddoch@yahoo.com

Erin said...

These look professional--you're very talented! I bet Roland loved the calendar!