Speaking of hair. I found this cute idea for a bun for V. She has been into buns a LOT lately. That seems to be all she wants me to do. It is cute on her though!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Locks of Love
Well, I finally did it. It feels weird but good. So what do you think? Does it look good? Why am I asking, no one is going to tell me it looks bad. hehehe! I finally had enough length and decided it was time for a change. It feels good to cut it for a good cause too. Now we will see if R likes it! yikes!


Speaking of hair. I found this cute idea for a bun for V. She has been into buns a LOT lately. That seems to be all she wants me to do. It is cute on her though!
Speaking of hair. I found this cute idea for a bun for V. She has been into buns a LOT lately. That seems to be all she wants me to do. It is cute on her though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
It is very cute. What a change! I always wonder if it is weird when someone with really long hair cuts it. I cannot imagine how much lighter it feels.
I like the short hair... it is darling on you!! And that bun is awesome on Victoria. How fun that she lets you do cool things like that.
Yeah, I love your cut! It's a good change for you and I'm sure those Locks of Love people are going to die over your hair.
Good job! And you look beautiful! I am thinking of doing that if my hair gets long enough, but I don't know if I will last that long... That bun is very cute too. I hope I can find ways of doing Rebecca's hair too. She has really short sides, though.
Wow! You really do look cute, I love the cut. I also love the bun idea you did for Victoria, sometimes I wish I had a little girl...
very cute! i'm not brave enough to cut my hair yet. i just gather photos of what i like and pretend like someday i'll be brave enough to make a change.
Super very cute! HA! I over did Gina. That makes me a better cousin right? !
That is so cute on you - really, truly, really, you look so young and cute! I love it! You should wear it that way ALL the time...and so generous of you, too! xoxo Lizabeth www.sparkbark.com
Wow I think it looks great on you! I'm sure it will be weird for a while not having that long hair, but I love it!
Wow I think it looks great on you! I'm sure it will be weird for a while not having that long hair, but I love it!
Oh, I think your hair looks adorable! And the bun is so cute. :)
I like it, short hair is always hard to do. But I honestly think it is cute.
And the bun, I have done that same bun. Isnt it fun? I have done it where we leave a little ponytail sticking out of the snakes.
i'll echo everyone else's comments and say that your hair looks darling!!! way to go, being brave and changing it up!
I LOVE the haircut. It suits you perfectly. I too have donated to locks of love and it feels so good to do something for someone else plus get a fabulous change for yourself. (Although now that I have gone short I've never really gone back, so it was kind of a one time shot for them from me. ;)
It looks really good though!
ok blogger ate my long comment I left you, so I will just say that I love the haircut! It suits you perfectly!!
no kidding, you look really beautiful! :)
Very pretty, Karen. It does make you look younger (not that you looked old before...but, somehow, you look younger!) Anyway...I'm digging myself a nice hole here :)
Your hair is darling & I love Victoria's bun, too. Is that hard to do? I'd like to try it on Greta--her hair is always falling out of whatever I do to it.
I love it!! I think you look sooo good with short hair. I don't know what the deal is with cutting off a lot of hair and how good it makes us feel. kind of like a fresh start in life. don't know. i cut my hair a few months ago and i liked it but now i want long hair again. My daughter Hayley has been thinking about cutting her long blonde hair really short. I don't want her to but i told her it's her choice. What an awesome thing to donate!
I love it!! I think you look sooo good with short hair. I don't know what the deal is with cutting off a lot of hair and how good it makes us feel. kind of like a fresh start in life. don't know. i cut my hair a few months ago and i liked it but now i want long hair again. My daughter Hayley has been thinking about cutting her long blonde hair really short. I don't want her to but i told her it's her choice. What an awesome thing to donate!
Hey Blogger ate my really long comment too!!!! love the haircut! i think you look great!! A beautful BABE!!!
Post a Comment