Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I thought it would be fun for everyone to see our little dancer. Unfortunately I have not figured the sound out on our camera so it is silent. This is at Aunt Tammy's wedding, February 29, 2008. She danced for almost 2 hours straight!

4 comments:

Albanie said...

Look at her go! And her hair is so long! Wow! We definitely haven't seen each other in a while, but I guess kids change lots at this age anyway. Cute posts! You are doing great!

Natalie said...

hey welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! You will be addicted in no time! It is so much fun!
Victoria looks like she is having tons of fun out there! :)

The Brough Family said...

Karen, so glad you've joined the blogging world. I love it! I can't believe Victoria... so grown up. She is adorable!

caseyann said...

hey Karen. so glad that you started a blog. i keep in touch with people soo much better!! check my blog out! chandlerandcasey.blogspot.com lol casey